In telecommunications, structured cabling is building or campus cabling infrastructure that involve standardization of connectors, copper and fiber cabling.
We offer you the best communication strategies and designs that can go a long way in helping you or your business and organization grow faster and stay connected with the world with a cable network system that is cost effective, fast, reliable, and efficient.
We have the most flexible, successful and cost effective design for your communication system that can adapt itself well to any kind of infrastructure ensuring you have the latest cable infrastructure that is flexible and scalable to your ever evolving business communication needs.
Our highly-skilled technicians with the obvious proper planning ensure prompt delivery of engineering, product application, project management and system design solutions.
This includes the following:
- Voice and Data in cable and satellite Infrastructure Cabling
- Structure Pathways such as Conduits, Trenching, Ladder Trays
- Outside Plant; Multi-Building Communications with WAN access
- Fiber Optic Cables (single mode and multi-mode) and PE-89 Underground Cables
- Network Design and Consultation of cable layout and network infrastructure
- Maintenance and Service of cabled and existing cable infrastructure
- Ethernet (Cat5e and Cat6 copper) LAN/WAN/WLAN and converged networks Data/Voice/Video
- Restoration and provision of fusion splicing in fiber optic cabling
- Wi-Fi or wireless networks access and connectivity in RF-communications
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometry (OTDR) and power loss test services
- copper pair count installations in aerial or conduit environments & outside plant installations
- Power line technology and electrical cabling design and layout
Let our expert team of professionals work with you in the design, implementation and maintenance of your cabling systems with our value addition.
The number one benefit of information technology is that it empowers people to do what they want to do. It lets people be creative. It lets people be productive. It lets people learn things they didn't think they could learn before, and so in a sense it is all about potential. Derrick Siri (Quality Assurance)